2026 June 25
Quote from Chameleon on June 25, 2026, 12:55 pmTekapo has very changeable weather, forecast is not always correct, I will give a final weather update half an hour before your tour starts
Night temperature: -3°C
- 7 pm tour weather report will be updated below at 6:30 pm (please arrive between 6:45 pm and 6:55 pm)
- 9 pm tour weather report will be updated below at 8:30 pm (please arrive between 8:45 pm and 8:55 pm)
If you have any questions, please send an email to info@chameleonstargazing.com or give us a call at +640273657091
Tekapo has very changeable weather, forecast is not always correct, I will give a final weather update half an hour before your tour starts
Night temperature: -3°C
- 7 pm tour weather report will be updated below at 6:30 pm (please arrive between 6:45 pm and 6:55 pm)
- 9 pm tour weather report will be updated below at 8:30 pm (please arrive between 8:45 pm and 8:55 pm)
If you have any questions, please send an email to info@chameleonstargazing.com or give us a call at +640273657091
Quote from Chameleon Staff on June 25, 2026, 6:19 pm7pm weather update
At the moment, it is still mostly cloudy, so I have to cancel this tour. If you wish to transfer your booking to tonight at 9pm or tomorrow please email us at info@chameleonstargazing.com
Otherwise I will transfer a refund to you tonight, you will receive it in 10 business days. It is a shame that we cannot see stars tonight, hope to see you next time. Have a good night.
7pm weather update
At the moment, it is still mostly cloudy, so I have to cancel this tour. If you wish to transfer your booking to tonight at 9pm or tomorrow please email us at info@chameleonstargazing.com
Otherwise I will transfer a refund to you tonight, you will receive it in 10 business days. It is a shame that we cannot see stars tonight, hope to see you next time. Have a good night.
Quote from Chameleon Staff on June 25, 2026, 8:23 pm9pm weather update
At the moment, it is still mostly cloudy, so I have to cancel this tour. If you wish to transfer your booking to tomorrow please email us at info@chameleonstargazing.com
Otherwise I will transfer a refund to you tonight, you will receive it in 10 business days. It is a shame that we cannot see stars tonight, hope to see you next time. Have a good night.
9pm weather update
At the moment, it is still mostly cloudy, so I have to cancel this tour. If you wish to transfer your booking to tomorrow please email us at info@chameleonstargazing.com
Otherwise I will transfer a refund to you tonight, you will receive it in 10 business days. It is a shame that we cannot see stars tonight, hope to see you next time. Have a good night.